COVID- 19 UPDATE
We Are Here To Safely Serve You 24/7.
We are taking increased precautionary measures to keep you and your family safe. Our staff is temperature checked, masked, and wears sanitized gloves when working.
Serving Oakland & Surrounding Communities
Highly Qualified Sewer Line Experts
over 25 years of experience
Drainline Sewer Specialist has been serving the Oakland & surrounding communities in repairing and replacing main sewer lines.
Trenchless or pipe bursting is a technique for replacements of existing pipes.The existing pipes, once they burst, become the guide path for the new pipe being installed.
Water & Gas are an essential parts of our everyday lives; and Drainline Sewer Specialist understands that a minor or major plumbing problem can cause a major disruption to your water or gas supply.
The EPA and RWQCB are requiring the East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD), six East Bay cities,and one sewer district to fix old, cracked sanitary sewer pipes to ensure they don’t allow the infiltration of rainwater
Sale Of Property
Cleaning, testing, inspection and repair (if needed) of the building’s sewer and sewer laterals are necessary in order to obtain the certificate.
A pop-up drain emitter is part of a system that more efficiently carries water away from a house’s foundation than a standard downspout.
- Properly Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Properly Covered With Workers Compensation
- On The Preferred Contractors List In Most Bay Area Cities
- Customer Always Come First.
- We Believe In Doing The Job Right The First Time.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Check Our Great Reviews On Yelp.Com
- High Quality Tools & Equipment
- Quick Response Time
- Fair Estimate
- Best Warranty In Town
- Keep Your Property Neat And Clean.
- Daily Report On Sewer Line Completion
- Written Estimate Given Within 24-48 Hrs When Property Has Been Inspected
- All EBMUD Documents Will Be Filed On Behalf Of The Clients
- All Permits Will Be Attained
Get in Touch
- 15808 Hesperian blvd San Lorenzo,Ca.94580
City of Oakland | Sidewalk Certification FAQ
- Castro Valley
- Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill
- San Ramon
- San Lorenzo
- El Cerrito
- contra Costa